Terms and Conditions – Mr. Mousepad –
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
§ 1 Scope, Customer Information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Mr. Mousepad Inh. Renate Hensel, Mr. Mousepad and entrepreneurs who purchase goods through our shop. Terms and conditions which deviate from or deviate from our terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German. We reserve the right to refuse sample requests.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-committal invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and requests regarding payment methods, delivery modalities, etc. Only by clicking the order button you enter a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place a binding order by phone or fax. The confirmation of receipt of your order without delay by e-mail or fax will not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer by e-mail within 2 working days by sending an order confirmation. After expiry of the deadline stated in sentence 1, your offer shall be deemed to be rejected, that is, You are no longer bound by your offer. In the case of a telephone order, the purchase contract is concluded if we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound by it.
§ 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (for example type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also call the GTC at any time after conclusion of the contract via our website. As a registered customer, you can access your past orders via the customer’s LogIn area (My account).
§ 4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time by submitting the order. We will inform you about further corrective options on the way through the ordering process. You can also complete the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Reservation of title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Limitation of your warranty claims
(1) Our goods are subject to statutory liability for defects.
(2) Your warranty claims due to defects of the purchased goods become statute barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this rule are claims for damages, claims for defects which we have fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. Also excluded is your right of recourse according to § 478 BGB. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
§ 7 Jurisdiction
Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business (Hamburg) if you are a merchant.